DUI charges are brought against people of all types, ages, backgrounds, professions, and intoxication. These charges bring about the possibility of many significant penalties and fines. However, a person can minimize these potential punishments by acting quickly after your DUI.
As a Columbia DUI Defense Attorney, we provide the necessary advice and information to help you minimize the damages of these charges. Further, with over 30 years of experience, our Maryland DUI defense strategies have successfully assisted clients in avoiding these charges or receiving the disposition of probation before judgment in Maryland and Howard County’s Criminal and Civil Courts.
Whether or not you contact our office for your drunk driving defense, it is important that you get yourself into a Maryland Certified Alcohol Treatment Program IMMEDIATELY after the your arrest.
Contact a Maryland DUI Defense Attorney to Start Planning Your Drunk Driving Defense
If you have questions about your DUI, speak with us regarding what should be your next step in your criminal defense of your DUI. Contact The Law Offices of Fredric G. Antenberg at (410) 730-4404 to schedule you FREE Consultation.
SOME HELPFUL ARTICLES FOR YOU TO READ
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for DUI/DWI
- Winning Strategies for DUI Cases
- MARYLAND DRUNK DRIVING TESTS
- Should You Take A Breathalyzer? We’ll let you know…
- Sanctions for Refusal to Take a Breathalyzer
- It’s Your Choice… Don’t Blow it!
- Blood Tests and DUIs
- Don’t Add to the Quota – An Interesting DUI Defense
- Driving Down DUIs
- DWI – A Highly Overlooked Offense
- Shared DUI responsibility – “Dram Shop” Laws