Howard County Personal Injury Attorney Working For Your Maximum Recovery
In Personal injury cases, clients seek to obtain the maximum recovery. Our goal is the same. We will investigate the situation and discover the facts necessary to recover damages for the injury you have incurred. If you were injured due to someone elses stupidity, negligence, carelessness or recklessness, or you were injured during the job and have a Workers’ Compensation Claim, you deserve to recover for these damages. We are here in the Columbia area of Howard County, Maryland to help you.
In seeking that recovery we provide you with the following services:
- Determination of liability of the wrongdoer and gather evidence to support the case.
- Identification of witnesses, photograph property damage, obtain accident reports and, in some cases, employ accident reconstructionsists.
- Monitor medical services — counseling you in the selection of competent medical professionals, periodically reviewing medical reports with you and assisting you in preparing checklists of physical complaints so that you can effectively communicate your pain and suffering to medical professionals.
- Prepare a demand letter which sets forth the legal basis which makes you eligible for a financial recovery, summarizes medical treatment, summarizes medical expenses, and demands a financial figure as an appropriate settlement in your case. The demand letter is first sent to you for your review and approval.
- Negotiation of a financial outcome/settlement in an effort to resolve the case without litigation. However, if the position of the party at fault, typically the negligent party’s insurance company, is, in our view, unrealistic, then we may file a court suit and thereby permit the court to decide the financial amount.
Contact a Howard County Personal Injury Attorney to Start Working Toward Recovery
If you want us to start working for you, speak with us regarding your injury and what you would like to recover. CONTACT OUR OFFICE, The Law Offices of Fredric G. Antenberg at (410) 730-4404 to schedule you FREE Consultation.
Below you will find more information that is important to a persons claim.
- WHY YOU WANT US TO HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS About Personal Injury Cases
- Less Is More: The Benefits of a Smaller Claim
- Property Damage and Diminution of Value
- Worsening Workers Compensation Injury
- Statutes Of Limitations – Why They Matter
- When you can sue – The “Statute of Limitations”
- Forcing Action With A Writ of Mandamus
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Mediation and Binding Arbitration Options
- FILLING THE GAP
- How An Insurance Company Rips Off Its Customer
- Insurance Companies’ Biggest Rip Off — Total Loss Vehicles.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Unsure About Uninsured Coverage
- What Your Insurance Policy Declaration Page Will Tell Us
- When Insurnace Companies Say “No”